Our mission is to provide complete healing for teens and families. We know that healing, resilience, and meaningful change begin with one step. That step leads to a shift of insight, which is reinforced over minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years. It’s this shift that Family First leans into, the one that has impacted thousands of lives and families across the country.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. These Family First Adolescent Services testimonials continue to inspire our dedication to helping young men find a better way forward. You can learn more about Family First and how our programs can help your son by calling 888.904.5947.
Family First Adolescent Services Testimonials
We don’t just help young men; we help their families heal and reconnect. Our team is proud of the work we do on a daily basis. Work that goes beyond supporting behavioral changes and truly resonates within our teens, which spreads to their families and those around them. Watch the videos below to see how impactful our programs are.
At our treatment center in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, we’ve helped thousands of young men and their families. Families from 49 states and four countries have trusted us to help their sons find a better way forward.
Since 2014, our clinician-owned and operated programs have changed the lives of our clients—change that lasts.
- 96% of mental health professionals would refer to us again
- 94% of our clients reported reduced anxiety and depression on day 45 of treatment
- We have more than 120 years of collective clinical experience
- From 2014 to the present, we’ve had among the lowest recidivism rates of any adolescent program
The success our clients and their families experience is largely promoted by our comprehensive programs, which host a 3:1 staff-to-client ratio that brings personalized care to each teen.
What Parents Love About Family First
Based on extensive satisfaction survey results, families love Family First for the:
- Program – Parents love our dynamic treatment program that includes individual, group, and family therapy sessions. Plus, we use leading-edge therapy methods, lead experiential excursions, and plan continuing care.
- Staff – Each client is assigned to a care team, including a family therapist, individual therapist, case manager, academic coordinator, and program coordinator. Parents highly approve of our 3:1 staff-to-client ratio and the fact that they are available 24/7.
- Communication – Parents rate us highly for our commitment to communication. They hear from a dedicated point of contact a minimum of three times per week with updates on progress, weekly therapy sessions, case management, and educational planning.
- Amenities – Parents and clients appreciate our nurturing, comfortable residential campus. We also have CrossFit spaces, an adventure therapy campus on the intracoastal waterway, and a clinical and academic campus. All are designed to promote care, safety, and structure.
- Academic Support – Parents give our academic program high scores for allowing students to continue their schooling while receiving treatment. Family First case managers monitor each client’s individual needs to provide an academic strategy for success.
Parents aren’t alone in their love for Family First. Our clients also appreciate their time at our campus.
Alumni Family Reviews
These Family First Adolescent Services testimonials come straight from the parents of young men who completed our program and discovered a better path forward: