When your son is lashing out, isolating himself, or dealing with issues like problematic gaming or substance use, it can seem like nothing will help. At Family First, we know he can build a better way forward. The behaviors you see on the surface are stemming from deeper mental health issues. Our adolescent rehab program helps him reconnect with himself and cope with strong emotions so he can build better relationships with everyone around him.
Since 2014, we have been helping teens and families address both common and complex mental health and substance use issues. Our years of experience with behavioral health programs have proven that adolescents need a specialized approach that meets them on their level. By connecting with them, we can serve as a guide, helping explore the issues beneath the surface. You can find help for your son now by calling 888.904.5947.
The Family First Adolescent Rehab Program in Florida
Adolescent mental health is complex, affecting every area of life. It requires attention to more than just feelings or behaviors. Our innovative behavioral health program provides best-in-class treatment tailored to each of our clients. When young men start at Family First, they receive compassion and guidance that supports their journey forward.
Our boys treatment program includes:
- Therapy – Teens in our treatment center engage with our team in individual, group, and family therapy. We use a range of evidence-based methods to foster healing.
- Academics – Our teens don’t fall behind in school; they often get ahead. The Family First academic program targets high school graduation, college or career readiness, and professional development.
- Continuing care – We stay in touch with families for a year after teens are discharged from our program. Alumni and aftercare support help everyone stay prepared for what’s ahead.
- Communication – Parents and caretakers hear from our team with updates at least three times per week. Our case managers are also available 24/7 via text for extra support.
- Family support – A better path forward for teens requires a healthier home environment. We support parents and families in identifying key issues, beginning their own healing, and learning how to support their sons.
- Experiential – Teens at our Palm Beach Gardens, FL, center engage in stimulating and active routines, including paddleboarding, equine therapy, group adventures, and CrossFit.
We create a safe, supportive environment where teens can connect with themselves, each other, and our treatment staff. All group activities are conducted in groups of six to 14, ensuring everyone gets the attention they need.
What to Expect at Family First’s Teen Rehab Center
At our Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, treatment center, teens in our adolescent residential rehab program stay on campus in safe residences. Our family-style properties help promote healing and community-building while hosting fun activities. We designed our center to be suitable for teens needing the immersion of a residential treatment program or partial hospitalization program.
With a 3:1 staff-to-client ratio, teens at Family First receive personalized treatment from a range of professionals. Each teen has a personal care team, including a family therapist, individual therapist, case manager, academic coordinator, and program coordinator. They meet with a nurse every morning for a brief check-in and meet with a psychiatric provider once or twice a week.
During individual and group therapy sessions, our team will explore the underlying causes of your son’s behaviors with him. We also teach coping strategies to help him manage strong emotions and make positive changes in his life.
All of our teens’ meals are catered by a local chef who prioritizes nutritious, delicious food. In addition to therapy, teens can enjoy our sunny location and welcoming atmosphere. They’ll join our experiential therapists for adventures like deep-sea fishing, trampoline parks, and more.
Find Help at Family First’s Adolescent Treatment Programs
The adolescent rehab program at Family First offers comprehensive care for teen boys dealing with mental health and substance use issues. Our approach is designed to meet each teen’s unique needs while taking into account the many factors that contribute to their well-being. With our specialized programs, compassionate staff, and beautiful location in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, we can help your son build a better future. Contact us at 888.904.5947 today to get the help your family needs.