- This event has passed.
Singer Island Collective 2023
February 15 – February 17
The Singer Island Collective 2023 was co-hosted by Family First Adolescent Services and Voyage Recovery Center, February 15th – February 17th. Presented annually, The Singer Island Collective is an invitational mini conference designed to foster continued learning and meaningful connection among our colleagues in the field of adolescent mental health in a retreat-like setting.
This years agenda included presentations from experts in the field of treating mental health and substance use issues in adolescents and young adults:
- Aaron Moore, LMHC, Solace Counseling
- Carlyn Daubs, Ph.D., Biltmore Psychological Services
- Evan Weinberger, Staying Ahead of the Game
- Josephine Tynes, LCSW, MHL, ICGC-II, BACC, Parallels Consulting
- Judy Crane, LMHC, CAP, ICADC, The Guest House
- Kevin Bandy, CAP, ICADC, Voyage Recovery Center
- Michael Giresi, CAC, CTP, ICADC, Family First Adolescent Services
The Singer Island Collective is about connection and remaining curious; two invaluable components in the work we do of treating adolescents and families struggling with mental health issues. We thank all who attended, participated and contributed by sharing their time, knowledge and experience in making this year’s event so impactful.